DeAnne Bradley Blackmon, known to many as "Deej," is the Founder and Managing Director of communications firm, Sure Media Group.
DeAnne received a B.A. in Journalism with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Sport Management from Howard University.
Her background consists of handling public relations, media relations and social media in the following industries: corporate, consumer, entertainment, healthcare, lifestyle, and small business.
Throughout her career, DeAnne has been a valuable member of a number of teams, including:
- Launch of ColorComm Los Angeles
- Sanrio's Hello Kitty for President Campaign
- Launch of Ne-Yo's Carrington House
- Ne-Yo's Search for the Next Superstar
- Launch of Nommo Speakers Bureau
- Launch of Sears Crush Your Style Competition with Kylie Jenner
- African American Experience Fund's Annual Gala
- Studio 71 Canada Launch
- BET Hip Hop Awards and Celebration of Gospel Production
DeAnne spends her time between Los Angeles, Washington and Atlanta which allows her to take on local and national clients. She enjoys reading, writing and watching football (specifically the Atlanta Falcons). She has a passion for people, culture, and good food.